Podcasting is a way of using your computer to automatically download video and/or audio shows to your iPod (or other player), so that you've always got something new to listen to. It's an exciting alternative to radio, because you choose what shows you want to listen to, plus you decide when and where you want to hear them.
Getting started with podcasting (PodCast) is easy. All you need is a computer with an Internet link and a portable media player. You can also listen to podcast's right on your computer.
Need more information about podcasting? Try searching for information. A good place to start is Wikipedia... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Podcasting
Two ways to sign up:
1st Option Easy way!
Click Here- This will take you directly to the iTunes store!
For a podcast of our Sunday service sermon, subscribe to the following link using your favorite client software (i.e. iTunes): http://podcast.amesefc.org/podcast/sermoncast.xml
(Note, when copying the above link right click will not work. Simply select the link and choose Edit > Copy from your browser's menu.)
1. Copy the link - http://podcast.amesefc.org/podcast/sermoncast.xml
2. Open iTunes
3. Select Advanced - Subscribe to Podcast
4. Paste this link into the window - http://podcast.amesefc.org/podcast/sermoncast.xml
5. Click OK
6. Ready to download sermons!
7. Sync your iPod and listen whenever and wherever you want!